Acunetix Standard is a web vulnerability scanner, which automatically tests your website to see if it can be hacked. The scanner performs mock attacks in a safe way, shows you how a malicious hacker could potentially access your systems, and explains how you can prevent real attacks. This is the best way to protect yourself against common web threats.
Acunetix Premium Acunetix Premium brings you all the benefits of Acunetix Standard with a lot of added value. The Premium edition is primarily intended for medium-to-large organizations that need to secure a large number of websites and web applications and/or want to incorporate web security scanning in their DevOps and issue management infrastructures.
Acunetix Premium is recommended for organizations that seek to benefit from automation and integration in their security processes. For such organizations, Acunetix Standard will not be enough.
Acunetix 360 Acunetix 360 is an enterprise-class web vulnerability assessment and web vulnerability management solution. Acunetix 360 is designed to be a part of any enterprise environment by providing multiple integrations as well as options to integrate within custom contexts.
Acunetix was founded in 2004 to combat the alarming rise in web attacks and today is a market leader in web application security technology. Its flagship product, Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner, is designed to replicate a hacker's methodology to find dangerous vulnerabilities like SQL injection and Cross-Site Scripting, before hackers do.
What our customers say
"Acunetix is a key point in our application's
security strategy, it's integrated with the
QA process, allowing us a cost effective
way of detecting flaws that can be solved
early within the development life cycle.”
"The use of Acunetix WVS has allowed us
to schedule regular automated scans on
a host of sites under the Betfair Group
umbrella, providing invaluable visibility in
capturing vulnerabilities early in the SDLC."
Acunetix Innovative Technologies
Acunetix are the pioneers in Automated Web Application Security Testing with an engineering lead in website structure analysis and vulnerability detection. The Acunetix innovative technologies include:
- DeepScan Technology allows accurate crawling of AJAX-heavy client-side Single Page Applications (SPAs) that leverage complex technologies such as SOAP/WDSL, SOAP/WCF, WADL, XML, JSON, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and CRUD operations.
- Industry’s most advanced and robust SQL Injection and Cross-site Scripting testing, including advanced detection of DOM-based Cross-site Scripting.
- A Login Sequence Recorder that allows the automatic crawling and scanning of complex password protected areas including multi-step, Single Sign-On (SSO) and OAuth-based websites.
- AcuSensor Technology allows accurate scanning further reducing the false positive rate, by combining black box scanning techniques with feedback from its sensors placed inside the source code.
- Highest detection of WordPress vulnerabilities - scans WordPress installations for over 1200 known vulnerabilities in WordPress' core, themes and plugins.
- Multi-threaded, lightning fast crawler and scanner that can crawl hundreds of thousands of pages without interruptions.
- Easily generate a wide variety of technical and compliance reports aimed towards developers and business owners alike.
SecureOne is a partner
centric technology distributor that specialize in secure IT networking solutions,
services and support. Principals and resellers partnering with us for proven expertise,
enablement resources and overall business execution. We are a preferred distribution
partner for many of today's leading and emerging networking and security products
including SOPHOS, Cyberoam, KEMP Technologies, Paessler, Acunetix, Parallels,
IP-guard, Altaro, AISHU, SonicWall, Mushroom Network, Info Express & etc.